Bring Your Brand to Life Amongst a Sustainable Travel, Adventure and Wellbeing Hungry Audience
Why work with us? This Expansive Adventure is a well known, trusted source when it comes to adventure travel, the outdoors, sustainability and well being. We like to think of ourselves as a resource for our readers – we have a unique voice and actually care about the adventures our audience have. We aren’t focused on bucket lists, but instead we help people find what it is they actually enjoy and help steer them to make their experiences unique to them (meaning they have a much more enjoyable time). Our tone is inclusive: we believe the outdoors and travel should be for everyone, and we’re working really hard to change that, from the ground up.
Over the past few years we’ve worked with brands from a whole range of sectors to create vibrant content that helps brand build, raise awareness as well as providing valuable informational and educational resources. We’ve helped advise on, create and deliver campaigns that have a positive, measurable impact and create meaning as well as eyes on the page. Here’s a selection of the brands we’ve had the pleasure of working with so far:
- Travel & Tourism: Visit California, TUI, Polish National Tourism Organisation, North York Moors Tourism Board, Zermatt Tourism, Jungfraujoch Top of Europe, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Tahoe South Tourism, Mammoth Lakes Tourism, Snowcreek Resort, 360 Expeditions, Lake Tahoe Adventures, Brocco on the Park, Mammoth Lakes Tourism, Korea Tourism, Hotel Azure
- Fashion, Equipment and Product: Millican, Muck Boot, Lowe Alpine, Adidas Terrex, Crabtree & Evelyn, Shady Rays, Ellis Brigham, Mela, Hydro Flask, Sweaty Betty, Avon, Plaine Products, Revolution Race, Skin + Me, Orca, Eagle Creek, Sawyer, Powertraveller, prAna, Regatta, Nalgene, Vargo, Rite in the Rain, LifeStraw, Knix, L.L. Bean, Quechua, Mother Dirt
- Tech and Tech Product: Nikon, Outdooractive, Fujifilm, Affinity Photo, GIXO Fit
- Food and FMCG: Fisherman’s Friend, Feast Box, Terracycle, Bepps
- Organisations: The Climate Reality Project, Kendal Mountain Festival, The Wildlife Trusts
Here’s a few of the ways we could work together:
- Press and Content Creator Trips: We’ve worked long standing with travel and tourism boards to highlight destinations in a different light and bring a new sense of interest to adventure and nature wellbeing audiences. We’ve a wealth of experience when it comes to exciting brand campaigns and producing complex packages of content.
- Brand partnerships and custom content partnerships: Combining our SEO expertise with our backgrounds in advertising, marketing and photography, we deliver campaigns that have heart and connect with audiences in new and innovative ways. Typically, this can look like sponsored blog posts, whole content hubs all the way through to large scale activations.
- Content/Assets & UGC: All the photography and video work you see on This Expansive Adventure is our own. If we’re heading out on a content creator or press trip, we will regularly create packages of content for our clients to use. We can do the same with brand partnerships, which can be incredibly cost effective for your campaigns. We also produce content on a stand alone basis. Whichever you’re interested in, you’ll receive advertising level images in high resolutions formats, native to platform at request. You can learn more about our content, asset and UGC services here and see more of our portfolio here.
- Consultancy: We’ve been doing this a long time! Combining our long standing experience in advertising with our passion for inclusivity and sustainability, we’ve worked with countless brands to help shape their approach to actually do what they say they want to, to make a meaningful difference in the world when it comes to their marketing.
- Social Media: We can actively promote your brand through our social channels to create more exposure.
- Freelance written content creation: We can create content that sits on your channels alone – whether you use our name and voice or prefer something more white label.
Whether you have an idea in mind, want to get hold of our media kit or find out more on our rates, we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org